This country is the greatest country in the history of the world. An experiment in small-d democracy - "of the people, by the people, and for the people."
One of our freedoms is the opportunity to speak freely and honestly. I take the freedom to express my views and opinions very seriously.
These pages will offer cutting edge opinions and views on politics and the economy, an honest look at the two areas that are currently having the most affect on the American people.
As we are all painfully aware, the economy is currently in a paralyzing downward spiral and there are no clear indications when it will end and how far it will decline.
We face enormous economic challenges unseen since 1929, the precursor of the Great Depression.
Over the next several months I will introduce cutting edge views, opinions and solutions designed to inspire thought and elicit discourse on the most pressing economic issues of the day.
Today’s political climate is not what our forefather’s envisioned when, at great sacrifice, they formed the United States of America
Our elected representatives no longer care about what we, their constituents, think. They have become inept; blinded and addicted by power and by greed. They are out of touch with what this country needs. They have skewed the intent of the architects of our sacred and greatly admired Consitution.
The views and opinions presented here-in will elicit the discourse that we need to heal our great country.
• HuffPost 5/30: “Scandalous”
• HuffPost 5/19: “In Our Sights”
• CuttingEdge 5/7: “Terror In Two States”
• CuttingEdge 4/22: “A Message From Newtown”
• HuffPost 4/10: “The Ugly States of the Union”
• CuttingEdge 3/28: “Empty Chamber”
• CuttingEdge 3/18: “Diminishing Returns”
• HuffPost 3/15: “By All Appearances”
• HuffPost 3/11: “Supremely Fallacious”
• CuttingEdge 2/25: “Sequestration or Secession”
• HuffPost 2/15 “Rubio’s Cube”
• HuffPost 2/8: “A Party Without A Soul”
• CuttingEdge 2/4: “A Political Deficit”
• HuffPost 1/24: “Gun Powder and Testosterone”
• HuffPost 1/24: “Twisting In the Wind”
• CuttingEdge 1/17: “Isolated From the Truth”
• CuttingEdge 1/2: “An Assault on Our Welfare”